Work with Us
The Shelter is New Zealand's leading concept store. A space where the world's best designers incubate and bring to life creative ideas. Housing brands such as MM6 Maison Margiela, Issey Miyake, taylor alongside premium homewares, beauty and lifestyle products, The Shelter is a contemporary space that offers a relaxed artistic experience for the discerning shopper. Our roles vary throughout Sales, Managerial, Design, Production, Marketing and Online with our store based in Ponsonby, Auckland and an Auckland Head Office base. To be considered for any future roles that may appear please email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or explore our open positions by clicking on the job titles on the right of this page.
1 open positions
- Part-time Retail Stylist
Do you dream about working with high-end fashion brands?
We are currently seeking a special stylist to join us within our Ponsonby Boutique.
You’ll be an experienced retail assistant with an eye for fashion and styling. You are 100% people focused and enjoy making people look and feel comfortable and fantastic.
The Shelter is New Zealand’s leading creative concept store. Housing international brands such as Issey Miyake and Rick Owens DRKSHDW, alongside New Zealand designers taylor, JimmyD and Lela Jacobs. The Shelter is a contemporary space that offers a relaxed and artistic experience for the discerning shopper.
- Facilitating exceptional brand experiences through personalised service.
- Ensuring all customer queries across all communication channels are responded to promptly and escalating any queries in a timely manner.
- Prompt completion of all administrative duties.
- Contributing and supporting a positive work environment and supportive culture.
- Inventory and operational performance that exceeds company standards.
- Notable customer satisfaction promoting a high level of brand reputation.
- Working closely with the Store Manager.
What The Shelter offers you:
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Fabulous wardrobe allowance and discount.
- Access high-end international brands and well-known New Zealand designers.
- Bonus/incentive scheme
- Freedom to merchandise and use your creativity
- An exciting fast-paced environment
One year of experience in a similar role is preferred but not required. The role is Auckland-based, approximately 8hours on Saturday. This role will require availability over the Christmas and New Years period.
Sound like you? Email our Store Manager at email@example.com by sending your cover letter and CV.