WORK WITH US
The Shelter is New Zealand's leading concept store. A space where the world's best designers incubate and bring to life creative ideas. Housing brands such as MM6 Maison Margiela, Issey Miyake, taylor alongside premium homewares, beauty and lifestyle products, The Shelter is a contemporary space that offers a relaxed artistic experience for the discerning shopper. Our roles vary throughout Sales, Managerial, Design, Production, Marketing and Online with our store based in Ponsonby, Auckland and an Auckland Head Office base. To be considered for any future roles that may appear please email through your CV to email@example.com or explore our open positions by clicking on the job titles on the right of this page.
1 open positions
- Marketing+Digital Coordinator
Do you love fashion and dream about taking the next step in your marketing career?
We are currently seeking a special someone to emulate our sales success and coordinate our marketing, digital presence, social media and content creation as a Marketing, Digital and Content Coordinator.
You should be ideas and solutions focused, highly motivated and maintain a positive culture within our small team environment. You will be an experienced marketing star ready to take the next step in your career with a marketing related tertiary qualification and have an eye for fashion and styling.
The role works across our 3 brands, taylor, The Shelter and SYMETRIA, therefore you must have the ability to switch marketing hats to suit each of the different brand identities day to day.
- social media content creation and management
- Facebook, Instagram and Google Advertising
- analysis and reporting
- coordinating photoshoots
- copywriting with impeccable spelling and grammar
- maintaining relationships with media and sponsors
- retail support including bricks and mortar marketing initiatives and in store styling
- event management
- website maintenance, content creation, product uploads, online returns, stocktakes etc.
- customer service
You will need:
- experience with a boutique or high-end fashion brand
- a marketing related qualification
- minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a relevant marketing role
- high attention to detail
- to be ideas and solutions focused
- a creative eye
- an analytical mind
- an understanding of tone and vision across different brands
- a confident and assertive demeanour
- to be driven and results orientated
- a fabulous sense of style
- a great attitude
What is in it for you:
- opportunities for training, development and career growth
- bonus/incentive scheme, along with other staff rewards
- a fantastic wardrobe
- access to our great resources to develop your marketing
- the freedom to present ideas and use your own creativity
- daily contact with the designer and the ability to influence the range
- working with beautiful high-end products
About the brands:
taylor is a leading New Zealand fashion brand established in 1999 by designer Vicki Taylor. With 5 retail stores and an established wholesale distribution, taylor continues to grow both locally and internationally. Defined by impeccable tailoring, fabrication and attention to detail, taylor fosters individual creativity and experimentation, while ensuring garments are incredibly wearable. We love that feeling you get when you purchase something special, and the way it enables you to have an amazing day whenever you wear it.
The Shelter is New Zealand's leading concept store. A space where the world's best designers incubate and bring to life creative ideas. Housing international fashion brands such as MM6 Maison Margiela, Issey Miyake and Uma Wang, alongside premium New Zealand designers such as taylor, Jimmy D and Lela Jacobs, right through to beauty and lifestyle products.
SYMETRIA is our international brand targeted at the Northern Hemisphere, stocked in leading department stores and boutiques worldwide. Designed for the creatively curious mind that delights in considered contradictions and interrupted perfection, a brand for the woman who knows where she’s from and where she’s going.
This role is based in Auckland, and is full-time.
Sound like you? Apply via Seek now.