We're not quite sure how it's here already, but Christmas is upon us which means the December Ponsonby Market is just around the corner! We have a full line up of goodies for you, and of course we're here to help you choose Christmas gifts for loved ones (or a new outfit for yourself!)
Gather a few friends together and hit Ponsonby on Saturday 8 December, and we will have all of the below going on at The Shelter which you do not want to miss out on...
Saturday 8th December, 9-5pm
- WHEEL OF FORTUNE - Every shopper gets to spin the wheel for your chance to score up to 20% off your purchase, a $50 Shelter voucher, free coffee from Taste at The Shelter or a gift from our lucky dip.
- LIVE MUSIC - From 1 to 3pm we will have musician Natasha Kinsey performing in our sun-drenched courtyard.
- THE ROLLING PIN DUMPLINGS - The amazing Rolling Pin will be parked up outside The Shelter for the day serving up their delicious handmade dumplings to keep you fuelled.
- $150 SALE RACK - Shop end-of-lines, samples and discounted pieces all for $150 and under for Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th only.
- PERONI & AKARUA - With the festive season in full swing, it would be rude not to enjoy a chilled Peroni or glass of Akarua bubbles while you browse the store or watch the live music.
Don't forget that our new cafe Taste Catering is also in action serving up coffees and amazing food.
To keep up to date with everything Ponsonby Market Day, visit our Facebook event here.